Follow by Email

Friday, August 20, 2010

Little Missy Marie Ann Toilette's debut!!

TA DA!!! AND LA DEE DA!
Our New little design is here. A long time in the making, and changed many times, but so worth the wait.... I am so excited about this new baby to the Karen Eileen Family. This is exclusively ours and trademarked. The Crest is Marie Antoinette's real crest. Cozy cotton undies for the big girl in your family, that comes with a little story of a princess becoming Queen and fully packaged to adore on a bedroom shelf until that special day when diapers are no more.



Cozy & Glamorous, these are being offered at a special price for a very limited time. They are on their way to Dallas, Atlanta and Los Angeles showrooms, and won't be in stores for a few weeks.... they fit size 2-3 and are double-lined inside and slight ruffle on top, so as not to interfere with clothing. Please let me know what you think, as I am not in the showrooms and you are the first to see!!
Special price for all of my blogging friends out there: 18.00. They will be 24.00 in the store.


6 comments:

Denise said...

Cute as can be and I love the packaging! Good luck at market with your new product.

Andrea - Faded Plains said...

Okay...those are so darn cute...and what you named them...so original.

lisa said...

I LOVE THEM!! I need a pair for my
granddaughter. Next time your in the
store can u bring me a pair or two please.
Grammas Attic

Lana said...

What an adorable design ~ I just love the name! Good luck with your new line! :)

Barb said...

Adorable. I have a new little gran that will be ready for those in a couple of years.

Amy @ Chicy-Creations said...

These are adorable!