Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

JUmPinG OfF......


A few of the pieces I will be carrying in my shop.....posted soon!

Do you ever realize that you are making decisions without really thinking about it? Sometimes it is just the way you feel when you think of doing something....or of never doing it again.
Business is like that too. I have been in a pattern of just doing and moving right along with my line, and not really feeling passion about it. At first I thought it was just because I knew the work that would follow would be the "not fun" part. The faxes coming in and weeks full of busy work. My hubby has been telling me for years that I shouldn't be in the "production" part of it.
I've been designing baby clothing for four years now. WHen I think about four more years......not so exciting for me. I want to have an entirely selfish website. Only what I love, have made or design.....That is PASSION! Of course, that doesn't mean everyone else will love it, but I know there will be a few of you out there because people I don't know are always asking me where I got this or that....It will be a slow start. My website will sell all of my baby line for a while. (I have so much inventory)....(If you want to order any clothing please email me for 25% off. )

I am taking the first step.....my husband said that he read recently that your level of success depends greatly on the number of uncomfortable conversations you are willing to have. I have to have a few of those with my showrooms that I know won't be happy....
So this week.....I will make those phonecalls and ink it in that I am on a new path...a path that no matter who is following will truly make me happy.


3 comments:

Little Leslie said...

Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog. I'm having a giveaway. I f want to enter, send me a joke, and mention me here. forget that I just did. Thanks again,
Leslie

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour,
I think this is wonderful - it is so important to do something we truly love. Best wishes in your new venture!
Thank you for coming by and following along. I am now a follower as well.
Bon week-end,
Mimi
I believe you subscribed to Belle Inspiration - thank you so much. I do hope you enjoyed it.

BonjourRomance said...

Hello,
I just came by to sign on as a follower; Blogger would not let me sign up last time.
Hope your week is off to a good start,
Mimi