Follow by Email

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Few of my favorite things


Spending so much time working on my baby line, there hasn't been time for all of the things

I love like flea marketing; finding those treasures that we don't know what we will do with....but you just HAVE to have. I Love the thought of this beautiful garter for something old or blue.
All of these will be either in my shop or Etsy store. This beauty is an antique necklace with hand-painted porcelain portrait. So stunning.
Probably my most favorite thing....hats. I love them, wear them and now I get to sell them!

Along with vintage and antique accessories.
This "something old" garter is a hand pearl beaded garter from Germany.
I will be carrying the finest soap I could possibly find....and believe me, I have used more soap in the last few weeks.... I think I am a soap snob. It has to lather with cream, not just bubbles, feel nice in your hand, smell clean and natural, not artificial AND be made with goats milk. I found All of them in this beautiful soap maker whose goats in Vermont are her only employees.
I not only LOVE her soap, but I like nothing more than supporting someone who is living their passion and truly has their heart in everything they do. Also being a small business myself, I know how hard it is to compete with large over-seas manufacturing. Tomorrow I am going to my favorite flea market and will have more treasures to share.





3 comments:

farmlady said...

Such a lovely post. Oh, those hats!!
You have such good taste and your photos are so good.
Isn't it a joy to do something that you love? We should all be so lucky.

lila said...

The hates are to die for!!! ...fabulous choices to post for us to see today!
lovely blog bythe way!
hugs
lila

ATTIC CLUTTER said...

Darling stuff Karen (:)
hugs,Patty